The Lifelong Board of Directors is looking for a qualified and enthusiastic person to join them in September, 2021. The new member would be a part of the planning and direction team for Lifelong, Ithaca’s vibrant and valuable community center for adults 50 and older. Lifelong values diversity in every facet of the organization – from its membership, to volunteers and program participants, to staffing and the board of directors.
The requirements for Board membership are that the candidate:
- a) be a member of Lifelong
- b) attend Board meetings, (approximately 6 per year),
- c) participate on a Board Committee
- d) support the Lifelong Executive Director and Staff
- e) help plan and organize special fund-raising events.
The time commitment will vary depending on the monthly plans. In some months, the only time commitment will be to attend the Board meeting.
If you, or someone you know would be interested in helping Lifelong to grow and reach more adults in our community, please contact
Kate Supron, Lifelong Board President, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by leaving a phone message at Lifelong, (607)273-1511.